Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Day 16 - June 6, 2007

Weight: 153.5

When am I going to see rewards here? I'm toying with the idea of just eating horribly again....Sonic, Egg Roll Express, etc. I'll stick with it a while longer....I guess not being malnourished is its own benefit. My calf muscles are getting strong and my biceps are bulky - I'll need to get a permit to carry these guns :-)

Breakfast: 1/4 package of Jello with half a banana

At work: 1.5 oz. box of raisins, 2 servings of All Bran Crackers, handful of Shredded Wheat, 10 oz. of orange juice

After work: 1/4 lb. of ground turkey (precooked), raw spinach with fat free ranch dressing; remainder of Jello (3/4 of package with 1 1/2 bananas suspended in it); bowl of Baked Cheetos

Exercise: 1 mile walk during lunch and Bowflex after work

No comments: