Friday, June 1, 2007

Day 10 - May 31, 2007

Weight: 152.5

Busy couple of days. I'm pretty sure I remember it all though.....I am OCD after all.

Breakfast: Box of raisins

At work: Quik Trip decaf with some French Vanilla creamer, 2 servings of All Bran garlic crackers, handful of shredded wheat, 10 oz. of orange juice

After work: Daddy Shank came to visit. I made some hamburgers on the George Foreman grill. I had a 1/3 lb. (precooked weight) cheeseburger with a heart healthy bun, two handfuls of Baked Ruffles, two handfuls of Baked Cheetos, and about two servings of Blue Bunny No Sugar Added Peanut Butter Fudge ice cream.

Lots of food for dinner, but I very much needed it at the time. Rough day -- had to meet two plumbers at my house to deal with a drainage issue. Blew my lunch hour finding out the first guy couldn't do anything and then Mullins Plumbing (home of "The Red Rooter"!) showed up right on cue while I was taking the first bite of my burger.

No comments: