Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 5 - May 26, 2007

Weight: 152.5

Greetings from Wichita.

Breakfast: 1.5 oz. box of raisins

Snack in convenience store parking lot in southern Kansas: Honey Nut Cheerios bar (made with real milk!). Chose this over the Nutri grain bar that was covered in dust on the bottom shelf. I guess health food isn't one of their profit centers.

Lunch: Mom bought lunch at Olive Garden - Booyah! Had a few stuffed mushrooms, a few fried zucchini slices, a few pieces of fried meat ravioli, a few breadsticks, a few bowls of salad, and about 1/4 of my plate of the Portobello stuffed ravioli with cheese sauce. The rest is in the fridge for tomorrow's consumption. The waitress was perky!!!

Evening: Mom bought ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery -- I had a "Love It" serving (a.k.a. "Medium") of Chocolate with Reese's Peanut Butter cup chopped. Good stuff.

I even got four glasses of water in today. I rock.

No comments: