Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 4 - May 25, 2007

Weight 153

Lessons learned from yesterday -- Make sure to have enough food at desk to get through day so emergency trips to Albertson's can be avoided. I shopped hungry and ended up with a wrap that was probably packed with about 600 calories (I have no idea, really). So this morning, I picked up some All Bran crackers (NEW!) and a box of Cinnamon/Brown Sugar Shredded Wheat to eat as finger food. Both have plenty of servings in the box, so this is much cheaper too.

A reader who identified himself as "Jayson" asked if all beverages not noted in my diet have 0 calories.

Good question, boy with extra letter in his name. Yes. If I have anything other than water or diet soda, I'll make note of it. I thought until this morning that vodka had no calories. But then I remembered that it was "odor" that vodka has none of. As luck would have it, I have imbibed no vodka this week.

Breakfast - Patio Beef & Bean Burrito (more frugal than healthy)

At work: Banana, a serving of the All Bran Garlic crackers, a handful of shredded wheat, apple, Fiber One chocolate and oats bar

Din-din: Two servings of Impossible Lasagna Pie.
Tomato juice.

Two mile walk during lunch.

Off to Wichita tomorrow morning to see my mom. Family gatherings are typically all about strapping on the feed bag.

No comments: