Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day 2 - May 23, 2007

Weight: 153.5

I've been super hungry today, but I've really only eaten small bits at a time.

Breakfast: Patio Chicken Burrito

At work: 1.5 oz. box of raisins, Fiber One Oats & Chocolate Bar (yummy!), 5 or 6 graham crackers, a Low Fat Chocolate Chunk Chewy Granola bar, 6 oz. of Pineapple/Banana/Orange juice

After work: Boneless pork sirloin and a cup of brown rice, banana.

Tonight will be difficult -- I usually eat nonstop while watching Lost. I'll just hit the diet soda really hard. I took an opportunity to buy a subscription to Self magazine for $1 an issue. Hopefully it's not all just ads and "how to apply makeup so boys will like you". The web page seemed to put a focus on health and recipes, so that's a good sign. Thanks to K.H. for the reference.

I also got a good link from R.B. to a great women's weight training site. Very empowering.

Exercise: Two mile walk at lunch. Note to self: Pack a change of clothes for tomorrow's walk.

1 comment:

Amanda Shankle-Knowlton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.