Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day 3 - May 24, 2007

Weight: 152

Drat - I forgot to bring my walking clothes to work! Subconscious sabotage, perhaps?

Breakfast: Salami sandwich and a large handful of Baked Cheetos

I picked up a decaf at Quik Trip with some French Vanilla creamer. I sip on this throughout my weekly conference call.

11:30 a.m. -- All coworkers within smelling distance bought Chinese food and brought it back to the office. I wasn't really asked if I wanted anything, but I'm taking a willpower victory anyway. I'll just put some soy sauce on my leftover pork tonight.

At my desk at work: Banana - America's favorite 8 and a half incher :-)
Fiber One Oats & Chocolate Bar
Apple
Turkey, Bacon, and Cheddar wrap from Albertson's

At home: Leftover pork sirloin and rice - Glass o' Vegetable juice

More Boxflex action tonight!

1 comment:

Jayson said...

Are we to assume that everything you drink during the day has 0 calories?