Friday, August 24, 2007

Why I quit flogging myself

Weight: 149.5

So I went and got myself knocked up. Thus, I am no longer obsessed with losing weight. Having no appetite and throwing up throughout most of July and early August has taken care of that for me. I hope you all can understand that thinking about what I was eating throughout the day was not helping. I just wanted everyone to know that I'm not a failure, off somewhere weighing 250 pounds now and eating Chinese buffets every day.

Thankfully I have stopped losing weight, but I should be gaining weight this week. I drink Gatorade and other things that I can keep down. I snack on cheerios all day and popsicles in the evening. I wish I could eat healthy stuff like grilled chicken and salads, but it doesn't sound appealing at all. In fact, all meats sound nasty. 99% of all foods sound nasty.

Dr. appt. next week - maybe they'll hook me up with a protein IV drip.

No comments: