Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1, 2013

This date seemed so far in the future when I started this blog.

I *need* accountability. I am addicted to food. Self diagnosed.

My weight is going in the wrong direction. It's correlated a bit with a change in medication (switched between two generics, but it's not the first time it's happened, the two previous big trends in weight were at the same time as medication switches, first world insurance problems, amirite?).

I am not obsessed with weight. Only to the extent that it gets my doctor off my back.

I don't plan on doing this every day. Weekends are my time. If I'm on track on willpower alone, bravo.

If I'm posting, it means I need to take a look at what I am eating. I have fallen behind and need a refresher. At least one day where I am not eating a sleeve of thin mints in traffic. Yes, there are apps. I use one for exercise that also tracks calories. I'm not really obsessed with calories. I just want to be less mindless.

Weight: 159.1

14 chunks of pineapple
2 hard-boiled eggs
About 1/5 of the corn/cornbread casserole I made yesterday
Handful of edamame
Serving of skinny cow chocolate ice cream (honoring my dad, RIP)
5 jellybeans


No comments: